Every corporation and company requires an administrative department. This department is directly responsible for the day to day operations of the company. And with this depart the smooth functioning of a company shall be in jeopardy. One can entail, after completing BBA, a role as an administrator depending on your degree. A BBA degree in hospital management makes you eligible for an administrative job in any hospital in the city. You can avail a BBA and hospital management course in Kolkata from any management school. However, it is advised to get your degree from premier institutes for better results. Kingston School of Management and Science is one such premier Hospital management college in Kolkata.
Hospital management course in Kolkata
However, before taking on any administrative jobs, it is imperative to know what it constitutes. A role of an administrator is to ensure the seamless functioning of day to day operations. In a hospital environment, this is a very crucial step. Any faults and errors in this job can end up costing lives when working in a high stakes environment like a hospital. Proper training and aptitude are imperative for such a job are taught in any Hospital management course in Kolkata. At Kingston School of Management and Science, we maintain the same integrity as any other Hospital management college in Kolkata.
Things to know before applying for a job as an administrator
Before applying for an administrative job, one should be well prepared for the practical situations that these jobs have. To help you understand better, here are 5 things that you need to know before signing for an administrative role:
- Administrators work as a bridge- one of the most crucial parts of an administrator’s role is to act as a mediator. Their job is to act as a bridge or a connection between the management and the staff. An administrator must communicate the directives of the management and understand and address the woes of the staff.
- Administrators are non-technical workers- To be an administrator, you only need to have practical knowledge of the corporation’s line of work. For example, when you do a Hospital management course in Kolkata, you don’t have to be a doctor to be an administrator in a hospital. However, you do need to understand the technical aspect of their jobs.
- Administrators address public complaints- along with being a mediator within the company staff, administrators also have to mediate between the staff and the public as well. Addressing customer complaints is one major part of the job as an administrator.
- The administrators are the record keepers- it is the duty of the administrators to keep a record of all company proceedings. They are also in charge of billings and expenditure.
- Administrators monitor the needs of the staff and company- it is the job of the administrators to ensure that the company management and the staff are satisfied. They also have to ensure that all requirements of the staff, that are needed for them to do their jobs, are fulfilled. Administrators also have to handle the general public and deal with their grievances and complaints as well.
Hospital management college in Kolkata
The aforementioned points are a fair description of what entails a part of the job description for an administrator. These shall help you develop a clear concept about your future job as an administrator. However, aside from the job description, there are other requisites of the job that factor in. These factors are related to the overall eligibility criteria of the job. One has to have a BBA degree at the minimum to apply for such a job. If one wants to work as an administrative officer in Hospitals, one can complete a BBA and Hospital management course in Kolkata. The value of qualification increases when done from any prestigious Hospital management college in Kolkata. Kingston School of Management and Science is a stalwart in the world of management studies, which is guiding its students into a very bright future.
The career of an administrative executive has a variety of prospects. From higher studies to higher management position promotions. Administrative executives are the requirement of every company in every field. Thus, providing a wide range of career possibilities. Depending upon the qualifications and job responsibilities the salary of a hospital administrator can range anywhere from Rs.7 lakhs per annum to Rs. 40 Lakhs. The amount of salary also factors in the years of experience one has in their line of work as well. The job requires decisiveness in high stakes situations and a cool temperament in stressful environments. In conclusion, any administrative job shall require the correct attitude more than the correct degree for it. Without Administrators, no company could function properly and achieve its goals. And in high-intensity areas like hospitals, hospital administrators must do their jobs effortlessly, for the betterment of the hospital and the patients who are being treated within it.